And there was blog.
This is the first post of my new Mario column!
Thanks to Artemendo, Pyro-Sith, Reed and everyone else at Waluigious and MTfaMM!
There just aren't enough of these around, and the great ones that were, like Coin Heaven, have gone.
So...
Here's a new one!
~Tehlivingpencil
Sunday, 3 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Nice! Nice! Very nice! Welcome to the blogosphere!
ReplyDeleteI sure hope this one won't meet the same fate as this or this, which were also inspired by Waluigious and Coin Heaven, but died really quickly.
Hey, thanks!
ReplyDeleteDon't worry, I'll try to keep this one alive.
Expect lots of Mario-related ponderings, theories and info on beta elements, obscure games never released in the west.
By the way, the blog's title is a reference to the Australian NES ad.
However, I've only ever seen the NES commercials on YouTube (I was born around 1997, but my first nintendo was a GBA SP), but being an Aussie Mario fan, I couldn't resist!
BTW, am I allowed to use Music/Video/Picture of the week (or so)?
I don't want to seem like a ripoff.
1997? Gah! Do people this young even exist?
ReplyDeleteWell, of course you're allowed to use those. I am not claiming a monopoly on anything!
I would suggest you try giving your blog a little bit more interesting visuals, maybe something Mario-related. This default theme is really boring.
I would, but I don't know how to make it a theme.
ReplyDeleteBTW, what do you mean "do people this young even exist"?
I mean that you're very young, and I was young, too, one day, and now I'm old. *sniff*
ReplyDeleteWell, you could just go to your Edit HTML tab and experiment. Believe it or not, the Waluigious theme was made entirely by experimenting. I have no HTML knowledge whatsoever.
Thanks for your help.
ReplyDeleteNo, the most I know about HTML is how to make words do this, this and underlined.
Well, I hope this place is interesting, I still miss Coin Heaven. Or the fact Mario blogs and fan sites are in a bit of a... fallen age right about now.
ReplyDeleteHey, don't worry about it.
ReplyDelete