Now, if you read Waluigious, you should know that in one article he rewrote various sayings to be Mario-themed (and make considerably more sense).
So, being inspired by Waluigious (and Artemendo in general), I decided to do some of my own.
-The grass is always greener... In level 1-1.
-%90 of everything is... Remakes.
-Engage brain before... Going to World 8-Tower 2 in NSMB. (NSMB)
-No news... Means Parakarry is out of a job. (PM)
-A chain is no stronger than... Mario in SMRPG. (SMRPG)
-A rolling stone... Can help you kill those annoying nipper plants. (SMW2: YI)
-If the cap fits, wear it... If you're in Boo's Haunt as Yoshi (You can't eat ghosts). (SM64DS)
-The early bird gets the worm... Or is it the bagel? (SMW cartoon)
-Paddle your own boat... But if you break your controller, don't say I didn't warn you. (Paddle Battle, Mario Party)
So, there you go!
Hope you enjoyed it.
Monday, 4 January 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very nice! I'm very honoured that you mention Waluigious so frequently.
ReplyDeleteThat Paddle Battle DID break my controller. ARGH
Ah well, at least it's not in Mario Party 8.
ReplyDelete